Company Registration Services
RoopaVardhan & Co provides Company Registration services to Individual who wants to enter in business world.
1) Formation of Company both public and private limited
2) Directors Registration
3) Maintenance of Books of Accounts
4) Statutory Audit and Internal Audit
5) Filing of Annual Returns Income Tax and GST Returns with Appropriate Authority.
Documents required for Incorporation
1. Documents from Directors and Shareholders
A. Identity Proof
1) Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
2) Aadhaar Card / Passport / Driving License / Voter Identity Card
B. Address Proof
1) Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill
2) Electricity Bill / Water Bill
3) Bank Statement /Bank Passbook with latest transaction (Any one of the Document not older than 2 months)
C. Passport size Photographs – 3 each
All the Copies of documents must be Self Attested by the applicant.
Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill/Electricity Bill / Bank Account Statement must be in the name of applicant and should not be older than 2 months.
If the documents are not in than English, it should be translated to English.
How long does it take to register a private limited company?
On an average, the registrations get done within 10 to 15 days.
The processing time would vary depending on the time taken by our clients to submit the necessary documents and government processing time.